Partner With Us
PfD has implemented integrated community development programs in Nigeria, Cambodia, Benin, Tanzania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Somalia, and Rwanda. Utilizing its extensive network of local partners, PfD delivers cost-effective and sustainable interventions to improve the livelihoods of underserved communities. In its three technical areas, PfD, when not leading as a prime on projects, is is well positioned to add value as a sub-partner. Specifically, PfD is open to a sub-partner role in the following actual or prospective opportunities:
- USAID Rural Resilience – Nigeria
- USAID Social Services for AIDS affected Orphans, Vulnerable Children, and Adolescents – Nigeria
- USAID Addressing Education in Northeast Nigeria Activity – Nigeria
- USAID Agricultural Competitiveness and West Africa Trade Hub Project – West Africa
- USAID West Africa Municipal WASH – Benin
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about PfD’s capabilities and partnership opportunities.